Are you are looking to change the PHP version of your server . You might be wanting to upgrade/ downgrade your version for your website in PHP or WordPress as per your requirements. Then let me tell you there are 2 ways to do it:
- Manually through the CPanel of your hosting account.
- Asking the hosting’s customer support to do it for you.
You would need to login to your hosting account’s CPanel. Type PHP in the search. You would be shown an option to select the PHP version. You can change your PHP version as per your requirement. Also, the versions shown depends upon the hosting provided on how updated they keep the server.
Here are the steps:
Step 1: Login to CPanel
Type in the URL to your hosting account and login to the CPanel.
Step 2: Search PHP version select
Search for select PHP version.
Step 3: Change PHP Version
Change the PHP to the desired version.
Asking Customer Support
Login to your hosting account and in the customer support section you can raise a ticket to upgrade/downgrade the version of PHP you deem fit. Depending upon the quality of hosting service they usually respond within 24- 48 hours.
Hope so it resolved your query. If you have any other queries please leave a comment or directly contact me on my social media. I’ll be glad to help you out.
Some Related Topics You Might Find Useful:
- How to Add Your WordPress website to Google?
- Change the Admin Username in WordPress?
- Why to install Yoast SEO for your WordPress website?
- How to Add WordPress Website to Google via Domain?
- How to Create and Add a Sitemap in WordPress website and Add to Google?